Friday, February 5, 2010

Goodbye TCBY, Hello Feeney's!

Wow! I just experienced some extreme goodness!!! Justin and I went out for TCBY only to find they had closed for the night, so I suggested trying the new yogurt place up the street: Feeney's Frozen Yogurt Bar. This place is so cool. When you go in there, you can chose from 8 yogurt flavors and over 40 different toppings. They have little taster cups so you can decide which flavor to chose OR you have the option to create your own flavor! The price is determined by weight.
Why is it so good? (from their brochure)
*contains live, active pro biotic cultures
*improves digestion
*strengthens immune system
*fights allergens
*assists in lactose intolerance
*low fat or no fat selections
*100 calories or less per 1/2 cup
*gluten free
*low cholesterol and low sodium!

***this excludes the toppings that made its way to my cup!! (butterfinger, low fat granola, dark chocolate chips....)

Wish I had a picture to show, but I was too busy eating the goodness!

Looks like TCBY Tuesdays will be replaced with Feeney's Fridays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment