Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yes Sir!

Namaste!  I just finished a great Yoga class followed by some treadmill and bike action.  Boy could I tell it has been a while since my last class.  I had to use a block today.  I need to start going again... at least twice a week.  Sometimes I just get so bored.
When I got home I needed a snack.  Strawberries it was! I saw somewhere to put some balsamic on them and let them sit - so I did with added spinach and goat cheese! YUM!
Then, thanks to Heather's Tofu Tutorial, I was able to start my first creation!  
I made a Mexican flavored one and one similar to Heather's tutorial.  I chopped up 1.5 pieces and put it on a bed of lettuce with black beans, a scoop of guac, lf sour cream, salsa and a side of Mexcian rice I made last night! I will def. have leftovers and look forward to having it again!  Stupid question, but how do you store cooked tofu? hmmm?

then I had this little guy for dessert!
Off to find a new pair of Toms

1 comment:

  1. It looks great! I've never thought of doing Mexican tofu.

    I usually store mine in a tupperware container but if you decide to freeze it, know that it will take on a much different texture! (I actually like it better that way :) )

    ReplyDelete