Thursday, May 13, 2010

My pepper had a baby and some other random thoughts!

Yeah.. so I turned my alarm off instead of hitting snooze this morning. hate when that happens.  I woke up at 7:10 instead of 6:10 which meant I could not follow my normal morning routine:
shower
fix first cup of coffee
dry hair (start deciding what I want for breakfast)
put my face on
eat breakfast while watching The Today Show and checking email
get lunch together
get dressed
Go to work
So today it was more like quick body shower, fix lunch, quick coffee to go and tiny bowl of cereal. I did not get to wash my hair, relax or check email. ugh.  I did survive though!

Since I did not have time to pack a gym bag, I rushed home to get ready for a 5:30 Kickboxing class.  (remember when I mentioned needing to do low impact? well the u/s and dr said I was still good - must have had to much fiber!) I was so excited to try out my new shoes!
 Hopefully the third time is a charm!  I bought a pair of New Balances back in Dec-hated them...maybe worn them 3 times.  Back Mid April I bought a new pair of Brooks   thinking they were just like the ones I had: WRONG. so i took them back yesterday (thankfully there was a super nice guy bc it was all sales final) and traded them for these Asics.  After chatting it up with the pro he said that these were what I needed bc of the arch area.  Sorry...don't know the technical terms but to the right of my thumb is why I got these!
They were great!
I had a booty kicking workout: 5 min stair step, 55 min kickbox class, run 1 mile.

Wasn't feeling to much for dinner so we had a yummy salad and a tiny bowl of mash taters.
Hit the spot and even enough room left over for some Fro Yo! Hells ya!
 
and now what you have been waiting for: ta da.. my pepper grew a baby?! what?!
what in the world? Every time I buy peppers from Costco they have babies!? Ever seen this?

Last random comment: I love new shoes! when I was a kid I would get so excited and wanted to sleep in them! ha! I'm a dork!

Dr. Appt tomorrow... hoping for good numbers!

Oh.. one more thing! Stephanie over at Live. Laugh. Love is doing a giveaway! le creuset! I have always wanted one of these!! Hop over to her blog to enter this cool giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. I think those are the same exact shoes I have! They're great :D

    omg I want to know why peppers have that too. I cut one open today and it just fell out lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The right running shoes are so important...I love my Brooks for their arch support! I'm obsessed with your nail color, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    It is cajun shrimp by OPI!!

    ReplyDelete