Sunday, June 6, 2010

Kate plus 8

Are you watching Kate plus 8 tonight?  I still haven't decided how I feel about them (Kate and Jon).  Those kids, however, are the cutest!  I can't imagine their life and always wander what it's like when cameras aren't rolling.  Sometimes I feel bad for Cara and Maddy.  I think they have a really hard time having sextuplet brothers and sisters.  You can tell by their attitude.  This episode shows them with at-ti-tude!

So tomorrow is Monday....the day we have been waiting for!  I can't explain how nervous and anxious I am.  I don't think I would be as worried if I haven't been having cramps.  I know they said it was normal, but I think it was normal for cramps the first couple days after the transfer..not now. 
We'll see. OMG OMG OMG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment