Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Kind of Sushi

Is the weekend really over? I feel like I blinked and it was Sunday! Bright and early Saturday, Mom and I lugged all of our yard sale items out ready to be sold....only they didn't sell.  I did a piss poor job advertising.  By that I mean I put a sign in my yard Thursday morning... no signs on our big roads and no ad in the paper. With all the great items we had, we made a whopping $30... that is with 3 people stopping by.  Normally I would have brought it back in, properly advertised and tried again the next weekend. However, Justin said nothing is coming back in the house!  So off to the Bargain Box it went.  At least I'll get a tax write off!
Saturday and Today I watched my younger cousins play in a tennis tournament.  They are so cute and growing up way to fast! 

Today I am 22 weeks pregnant! Can't believe it!  I will do my pregnancy highlights tomorrow night.

On to the Sushi!
Today I scored when I found these two "sushi" rolls.  One is filled with veggies and wrapped with avocado and the other has chicken, veggies and a spicy sauce! YUM is all I have to say!  I can't wait to go back and get more!

No comments:

Post a Comment