Monday, February 21, 2011

Visit to the doctor

Yesterday I noticed Max's eye had some gook.  It started looking a little better last night so I decided to wait and see how it looked today.  Well, it came back so I called the Pediatrician.  Thank goodness my SIL was here to help me get them to the dr.  Turns out my little guy has conjunctivitis :(  Bless his heart!  He has been a champ today - his beautiful sister has been the pill.  We did get a weigh in and I'm proud of them!


Max weighed 7 lbs 7.5 oz and Claire weighed 7 lbs 3 oz.  I can't believe my little babies are growing up!

Tonight is Daddy's first night away.  He had a business meeting in Charlotte and will be back tomorrow.  We will miss him so much but hopes he gets a good night's sleep! 
Thanks Aunt Darcy for staying with us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment