Monday, July 11, 2011

I love when....

..... people comment on twins.  For example, today I took the babies to TJ Maxx.  While checking out the clerk said, "I had two children 18 months apart.  That is harder than twins"  REALLY?!  This may be true sometimes, I don't doubt that for a minute, but I am tired of people saying that.  You don't know if it is easy or hard, just like I don't know how easy or hard it is to have two children 18 months apart.  Every baby/child is different.

I also love when people see you struggling to open a door, trying to push a double stroller through and not help.  Is it really hard to take an extra second to hold the door for someone?

That's it! just needed to get that off my chest.

Looking forward to girl's night :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh I'm right there regarding the door issue ... I swear every single time I go somewhere and I have the toddler in the stroller, a diaper bag, my purse, maybe even a bag with something to return, or a new purchase, and the toddler is half turned around in his stroller begging for his milk or snack so I'm trying to get that while keep walking and there's the door ... and wouldn't you know it the clown in front of me, who absolutely sees me, does not hold the door open, let's it fall in my face. Every single time. I used to get peeved and just breathe a big sigh, now I shout "Thanks a lot!!!!" loud enough that they always turn around to look and realize it's me, the one you didn't take 30 seconds to help. They don't care though. Geez, I'm all worked up now :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that too! I usually say, I got it, don't worry about us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is... "Are they natural?" Um, well they don't look like robots to me?!?
    http://chosenchaos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. or are they identical? (boy and girl) The list goes on and on :)

    ReplyDelete