Wednesday, July 27, 2011

twofers

This little guy now has two bottom teeth.  I tried to get a picture, but it didn't work out so well!

yes, that is blue!  I tried it on one finger at Target today

 All Clean!

My buddy has been a bit fussy the past two days.  I am wandering if it has anything to do with that new tooth that showed up.  It's funny - Last week, Claire kept waking up early morning and early from naps.... this week Max has been waking up early and only napping for about 45 min. a time.  Claire is a lot easier to keep entertained.  It would be sooooo nice if they would sleep the same :)  We had to have lots of hot outings today.  We walked a little over 2 miles this morning, went to Target then went for an afternoon walk when they both woke early from their last nap.  I have to keep them busy so we can stay on our new four hour schedule... which we have maintained for the fourth day in a row!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment