Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One week

That's how long it has been since we have had our computer. Ugh. I didn't realize how much I relied on the computer. I thought I would just miss being on Facebook and blogging - but turns out I was forgetting that all my recipes are on the computer, I can't upload pics, I can't check the weather radar (I could do from phone but it's harder), I use Internet as our phone book, shopping on etsy.... List goes on!

So this morning I took a USB to the computer guy to back up pictures, music and recipes but turns out the 8 gb USB that I took wouldn't hold the 26 gb I needed to back up bi think I had 6000 pictures (since 2007). Lesson learned - back up as you go. Really, I just needed the past year. There is no price for all the pics
We have.

So hopefully this will be the last post without pictures - then it will be picture overload!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. send me some oreo cookies the food here sucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I certainly hope you're planning on posting tons of pics of those cute babies when you get your computer back! You owe us BIG TIME!! LOL

    ReplyDelete