Saturday, January 14, 2012

One more week

::tears::
My babies will only be babies for one more week :( I can't believe they have their first birthday party next Saturday.  Last night I did a practice round on the cupcakes I'm going to make and today I went to the bakery to order their smash cakes.  I can't wait to see what they do with their cakes.  My prediction is Claire will really dig into it, making a mess and Max will pick at it with his pincer grasp!

I've been a blog slacker the past week or so, but it's only bc I've been busy making their books on Shutterfly.  Since they were born, I do a book every three months...so I have newborn-3 months, 4-6 months, 7-9 months, and I am currently working on the 10-12.  I want to have them displayed at their party so that means I have to take their 12 mo picture early... not sure if I am ready to seem them in their 12 month pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the last week before they turn one! How did we go from having babies to toddlers? I still can't believe it.

    Are you happy with the Shutterfly books? Once I get the smash cake pics from the photographer I'm planning to make a first year photo book, and I'm not sure what site to use.

    Also, this may sound like a crazy question... but do you make just one book? I know I want the book as a keepsake for myself. I wonder if when they are older the girls will want copies, which means I would need to print 3. That seems crazy right now though...

    ReplyDelete