Thursday, March 1, 2012

5 Things I'm loving

Today I'm linking up with Megan at Chesterrific with her "5 Things I'm Loving".
In no particular order....

1.  The weather forecast!  I am so ready for warm weather.  We love to spend time outside and nothing makes me happier than bright sun shiny days!

2.  Toms ballet flats
I have four pairs of the classic style and so excited about getting a pair of these! I hope they are just as comfortable!  I wish they had them in red!
Isabel Burlap Ballet Flats
3.  People Style Watch

Images of StyleWatch covers
I love reading and seeing about the new style trends.  I'm hoping for a shopping trip in my near future!

4.  Shutterfly
I upload the majority of our pictures to their website.  I love that they have deals all.the.time.  Yesterday I had a deal for 101 free prints! Even with shipping, it is cheaper to get through them. I also purchased a groupon deal for a photo book for $10!!

5.  Groupon/Living Social deals

groupon


Living social

This week alone, I have bought 600 thread count sheets for $34, coupon to a local Fro Yo place, ESPN magazine for Justin, and a deal for a shutterfly photo book!!  I don't usually buy that much in one week, but those are all things we will use!

What are you loving right now?

2 comments:

  1. I love my TOMS! I have a pair of the wedges, they are so comfy! I really want the ballet flats too. And I LOVE gossip mags, and Instyle magazine.

    Thanks for joining the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with Shutterfly. I made the girls' baby books on there. I make a book for all of the kids at each birthday! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete