Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello, New Year!

2012 was a good year, but I have a feeling 2013 is going to be a great year.  13 has always been a lucky number for me, so I'm hoping good things!

Max and Claire turned one!


February they experienced their first snow.  Max wasn't walking and we didn't have snow boots so I put plastic bags around their shoes so we could step outside!

March we had a play date with two of my childhood friends and their kids.  So sweet!
and participated in their first Easter egg hunt!

April Max started walking (15 months)

May brought a beautiful Mother's Day with my favorite little people!

In June we went to the beach with my parents and my brother and his family

In July, Justin and I celebrated five wonderful years of being married!

We went to the Jersey shore (LBI) in August with Justin's side of the family.

Max and Claire got their first haircuts in September!


October was full of pumpkin patches and dress up!

In November I ran in my first half marathon....and beat Justin by five minutes!

And December we celebrated Christmas with our families and Max and Claire learned about "Ho Ho"


Definitely looking forward to a fabulous 2013!! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Love the look back! They looked so small at the beginning of the year. I had to laugh at the bags around their shoes for the snow b/c I couldn't find Chloe's mittens yesterday so I put my socks on her hands. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun year! Great pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete