Tuesday, July 9, 2013

We're baaaack!

Ahhh.... Let me start by saying I highly recommend Secrets The Vine Cancun.  I was kind of nervous to stray away from El Dorado Royale (where we went on our honeymoon), but this place was amazing!
We were able to have an incredible get away, Wednesday-Sunday, thanks to my in-laws for keeping the kiddos.
Our room

balcony


The first day we spent exploring the resort and having a few drinks.  It was very overcast and rained off and on.  Luckily, that was the only day we had crummy weather.

Thursday through Saturday basically had the same agenda.  Wake, work out, eat, drink, drink some more, eat, drink, dinner/dancing, sleep!
I took two spin classes.  This was my view!
Asian night
Every day the Chefs brought out a tasting
We had lots of fun in the pool!
The resort had three pools plus another pool for Preferred guests -- that would be us!  Our travel agent was able to add the upgrade.  We also had access to the 21st floor that was always stocked with snacks and premium beverages.  There was also a coffee lounge in the lobby.  You could get lattes, cappuccinos, or any coffee you can imagine.  That might have been one of my favorite things!




Bootcamp on the beach!
Early morning workouts made me feel less guilty for indulging all day!


Leaving for airport :(
Such an amazing trip with great friends.... hopefully we can go on another one again soon :)

1 comment:

  1. I need more details on where you stayed, your agent, etc! Would love to do something like this for our 10-year!

    ReplyDelete