Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Joy

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!  We sure did!  The last week has been filled with family, joy, laughter, food, drinks, presents, food and more presents.  I am actually looking forward to things calming down and getting back to a routine.  Here are a lot some pictures to document our family Christmas.

Christmas Eve 2013
with my brother's family and second set of twins!
Santa came!

Max and Claire LOVED opening presents.  They were spoiled rotten.  I am in the process of cleaning out playroom to make room for new toys.

Aunt Darcy got them drums and a microphone!!! payback is hell!  jk.   they love them!

Getting ready to open their big present from Nanny
Balance bikes!!
attempting to take a pic of four toddlers under three...

my favoritest little people in the whole world!!
So, now it's time to put away decorations and start fresh in 2014.  It's going to be a great year - I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment