Friday, March 13, 2015

10 Questions

I was recently nominated by one of my favorite bloggers to answer the following 10 questions!

1. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
This is a tough one, but I would say my ectopic pregnancy last year tops the list. Ectopic that ruptured and lost both tubes.  It was an unexpected pregnancy.  Max and Claire were IVF babies and I didn't think we could get pregnant on our own.  I had just gotten back from my best friend's wedding in the Cayman Islands and found out I was pregnant.  I was ecstatic! Went in for my first u/s only to find out it was ectopic. THANKfully,  we had four frozen embryos left and we were able to get pregnant via IVF with #3.

2. What is your dream job and why?
Being a stay at home mom has always been a dream of mine.  It's hard as hell, but what I have always wanted to be!  If I were to work outside of the home, I think I would want to do something in health/wellness.

4.  What's the first thing you notice about people?
I know this is weird, but probably smell!

5.  Do you have any special talents?
This is easy, NO!

6.  Why do you blog?
When I first started, I was basically a wannabe food blogger. I had a good friend that was one and a lot that I followed.  That didn't last long!  I eventually started blogging about my infertility journey, which led to pregnancy and now blogging is basically my baby book for the kiddos!

7.  What is your favorite, healthy snack?
LOVE summertime melons! But only in the summer!  So year round I'd say avocado wrapped in turkey!

8.  What is one thing on your bucket list?
Never really thought about it.  Maybe I should start by making a bucket list? Probably something to do with travel.

9.  What's one goal you hope to accomplish this year?
Finish building our house (that won't start until this summer).

10.  What is your favorite song at the moment?
I've been listening to too much kidz bop lately.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your house come together! Will you be posting updates once construction begins? Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete