Wednesday, August 26, 2015

NMB 2015

After our trip to LBI, the kids and I headed to North Myrtle Beach with my family. This trip was a bit different and definitely more of a trip than vacation ;)  Justin had to stay home to work so it was just me and the kiddos.  My parents have a time share and it is a three bedroom condo.  It is perfect until you try to fit five adults and six kids! It creates chaos.  While the kiddos were all in a room, Kate slept in a pack n play in my parents room and I slept on the couch with the monitor next to me.

Cousins!
My brother has twins that will be four in November and a seven year old step son - add Kate to the mix and we have a group of crazy kids ;)


Thankfully there is a pool where we stay.  All the kids love the pool and it's a great way to burn some energy!

They also played some games and had races on the beach! (but only lasted about 10 min before one of the five had some sort of meltdown)

Can't leave out our family beach pics ~ minus Justin :(


Fredrick (4) and Payne (3) twins
Claire thought she was so BIG bc she got to hold Kate for the picture!  (with hands ready in back ground just in case!)
These two are going to be TROUBLE when the get older!

Coop and the Max Man

My boy!

Beautiful Bear bear!
Love :)
The whole crew.  Not easy getting smiles from everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment