Thursday, August 10, 2017

Pine Knolls Beach Reunion

Two weeks ago we went to Pine Knolls Shore beach.  It is in between Atlantic beach and Emerald Isle, NC.  It was the beach my family grew up going to.  It was the beach where some of my most favorite memories were made! I haven't been since I was a senior in high school (18 years ago!).  My mom, her three sisters and their families and my grandparents would go.  We would get two condos and two families would share. We were always a door or two down from each other and would spend all day on the beach or pool together. I was the oldest cousin so in the later years, I was also the babysitter.  Now, two of my cousins have babies!
This year we had four condos filled with three generations!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip (a lot!)

My buds!

Kate and Ann Grace (7 weeks apart!)

besties!

just chillin!

Some of the gang!

My cousin, Charlotte, Claire and niece Landyn
It was no easy task, but we took family pictures one evening!  There was definitely some bribing for the kids and men!

My whole fam.  Mom and Dad, Brother and his family and the Fredrick five!

My favorite people!
My mom and her sisters: Margaret, Mom, Catherine, Ann

cousin pic! missing two :(
The sisters wanted to do a jumping pic! lol

The whole crew!
Nanny and her grandkids!

My sweet family!

The little cousins!
I wish I was at my house growing up and could find the tree pics from the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment