Monday, September 18, 2017

What's Kate been up to?!

Kate started a mother's morning out this month.  She is going twice a week from 9:00-12:45.  She is loving it!  It helps that her best buddy, Ben, is in her class.


She is the Ducklings class.  Her teachers are awesome and I just know she is going to have fun and learn so much this year!



Always being silly!




Kate has so much personality.  Justin and I just look at each other and laugh bc she is so funny.  She has recently started to play dress up.  One day she decided to wear a fairy costume and she wore it for four days!  I was able to get a bath, but she wanted to put it back on! lol  so she took naps and slept in it. haha!
She also likes to wear her old big bow bands! Such a fashionista!

She is a pretty good eater.  Her current favorite is yogurt.  She request it at least two, if not three times a day!


We are getting ready to start potty training.  She has gone once for me.  I was so proud of her!

I just love every second of being with my little punky!

No comments:

Post a Comment