Tuesday, January 23, 2018

My babies are SEVEN!

I blinked.  All of the sudden, my 5.13 and 6 lb babies are seven! The statement, "days go by so slow and years so fast" (or whatever it is) Is so true! Yesterday Max and Claire turned seven.  They are tracked out of school for the next three weeks so we had a fun day together.

I made their favorite muffins for breakfast...complete with a candle and singing "Happy Birthday"

Their big present this year is we are going to Great Wolf Lodge! But, for fun, we went to Target and Justice and they got to pick out something small.  Then we went to see Paddington 2.  It was really cute!
sidenote: They are both tall.  Max is a good three inches taller and it makes her look short! We go for their well visit next week and I'll have to update stats.  I'm guessing Max is still off the charts and Claire is in the 80%.

Justin came home early from work and we took them to Dave and Busters.  It's an arcade/restaurant.  We all had so much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment