Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Princess Kate

I am way overdue documenting Kate!  She is a riot and has so much personality!  She is three short months away from being THREE!! {enter sad face}.

She loves to wear, what she calls, Princess dresses.  And when I say love, I mean is obsessed!
Even got her best buddy to dress up with her!
It's a battle I am letting her win.  She sleeps in these dresses, goes to Target, the gym, library, you name it, she wears it!

Nanny calls this her "Gloria" dress! lol. This is on Valentines day.  She wore it to get frozen yogurt!

This was a compromise! I let her pick out bow and tutu, I picked out the rest.  School day!

This morning she woke up with a fever, but seemed to be feeling fine. Well, I had a personal training session at the gym, so I asked Justin if he could watch her since she had a fever.  He took her to Costco to get something for work and they came back with this dress.  I died! LOL.  It is my least favorite of her dresses, but he said this is his last little girl so she gets what she wants! haha!
O.M.G!!
She loves to wear purses and "go shopping to Target" lol.  She loves her babies and doing anything with Max and Claire!

She has been waking up early morning (b/t 4-6) but as soon as I get her and put her in my bed, she cuddles up and falls back to sleep.  She is a Mama's girl and I am loving every second of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment