Friday, May 25, 2018

Swim Team

Last year we missed the lottery for our neighborhood swim team.  They had one spot available and, well, with two kids, you just have to pass!  We were super excited to try this year!  Max was more excited than Claire, but so far it is going well.

Claire had actually told me she did not want to do swim team.  There is a 10 day trial period that I told her she need to try.  She has been doing great.  I think her fear is the swim meets.  I'm thinking she can just practice and at least try on meet.

Max, on the other hand, is ready to go! His freestyle looks beautiful and he loves to race.  I really hope one of them loves swim team as much as I did!

first practice

Harper, Claire and Dylan.  Best buds!

Not sure if this video will upload or not, but it is Max swimming freestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment