Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Today was stupid. It all started with an egg. I really wanted a good breakfast that would hold me til lunch... my menu was oatmeal with blueberries and strawberries and one egg. HA! Well. I like my oatmeal kind of soupy... not today, it was stiff. ugh. and the egg.. I used spray butter instead of a butter spray to grease the pan and my damn egg stuck to the pan. I was so frustrated I just stuck it in the sink - no egg. Whatever. Maybe tomorrow. This just put me in a mood for the rest of the day. I was mad bc Justin never emailed me (we got in a mini tiff last night and I was being stubborn today), didn't like my lunch, tired, didn't want to go to the gym...
As I was entering my car I saw flowers in my car! Ahhh.. much better. ( that was his sorry) The mood meter slowly rose! Forced myself to the gym for a Strength class (my butt already hurts), had a good dinner AT the dining room table with Justin and now watching Biggest Loser while eating my no bake granola bars from last night.
Dinner: Sour Cream Enchiladas
Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment