Thursday, January 28, 2010

Double Time

Wow! I am tired! Today I decided to do two classes at the gym: Knockout and Cardio Dance. I have no coordination but always have a blast! I think I burned about 800 calories...maybe that will make up for the random bites and snacks I had today. Ha!
Whose excited for the weekend? Oh, me! me! The weather channel has issued a winter storm warning... Friday night possible 5-8 inches of snow with more showers on Saturday! Fun?! Maybe. We have our monthly dinner club on Saturday night. I asked Justin to bring home the 4wheel drive so we can still go! We missed the last two and I am really looking forward to the chili theme. I decided to make a green chili (this will be the first) and a green chile artichoke dip! YUM! I'll post the recipes if they turn out good!

Tomorrow I have a follow up ultrasound and blood work. ugh. tired of being poked and prodded. Hopefully we have progress and will be able to move forward! Lots of prayers please!

No comments:

Post a Comment