Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekend re-cap

Saturday was great!
Knockout class and 30 minutes on treadmill
Shopping at TJMAXX and SteinMart (perfume, cute gray top, and two pairs of earrings)
Lots of Laundry
Visit with my youngest cousin, Maggie
Birthday dinner and drinks with Justin, Brooke, Kerry, Joy and Buddy. I can't even think of a word to describe Buddy!.... maybe the pictures will!



Sunday - one of my favorite days bc it is grocery shopping day! I know, crazy right? I love shopping for food!! Today I made three trips: Harris Teeter, Wal-Mart, and Costco. The past two years we have been an executive member at Costco - basically you get a percent back on what you spend and at the end of the year, they send you a check. Today I went shopping with my $23.85 :) I only got strawberries, tilapia, milk and chicken. Pretty excited about the chk. It was only $13 for 16 pieces (there was an instant $5 rebate).
Think I'm good for a while?
Pretty simple dinner tonight: Salad and Baked Potato - YUM!

Here's to a good week!



No comments:

Post a Comment