Friday, February 19, 2010

better I guess!

So today is Friday.. why should one be upset?!  The rest of the day got better.. except when one of my students "accidentally" squirted me in the face with cleaner.  It's funny now, and I hate to say it, but it was kind of funny then.  If it wasn't this particular student/class I would of flipped my sh!t. He didn't mean to and luckily I closed my eyes so no damage done!!  The rest of the day went fast.  Probably the highlight of my day was lunch!!
Here are my food pics of the day - starting with the egg that exploded in my hair!
 
  

Ahhh.. lunch! the highlight of my day!

 
This was a little bit of what I imagine heaven!! roasted red peppers, yellow pepper, asparagus, squash, zucchini,  portabello mushrooms, spring mix, hummus, goat cheese, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze! omg this was delish.. oh a little bit of quinoa!
can't wait to make this again!

Tonight we went out to dinner with the Reaves.  We wen to Fishbones, which happens to be one of my faves! Check out these blackened green beans

 
for dinner I had filet medallions with jasmine rice and asparagus!
 
Kerry loves One Tree Hill and Michael Buble! (sp?)

 
Sorry Brooke! Kerry is happily married with twin boys!  He just happened to be the entertainment for the night!
tonight is ending the way it started.  on the way home J and I randomly had a tiff ... how it started? I have no idea?  I think the stress of infertility took over and it has been flood gates since.  I am mad and sad.  Why do things have to be so hard?



No comments:

Post a Comment