Thursday, February 11, 2010

No cable

No Cable! 
Do you realize how quiet the house is with no tv or internet? It is BORING! esp at night!  Anywho, 
this is all I got for today yesterday.
 
New creamer I bought at Earth Fare


My oatmeal with cinnamon, blueberries and bananas!


  
Green beans and a tortilla with beans, 2% cheese, rf sour cream with cilantro, salsa and avocado.
My students made fun of me for taking a picture. Ha!


Have you tried the medley above?  It was so good! I could probably eat that everyday, in fact, it is top of the grocery list for Sunday! Justin was taking a customer to dinner, I had a business meeting, went to the gym (3 miles of walk/run ) and was planning on another trip to Earth Fare to try some tofu.. but they had other plans for me!  B/C of the massive wind gusts we had today, many were without power and cable (me) and Earth Fare was out of power... so no tofu.  This is what I had... egg white with asparagus and this delicious medley!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment