Thursday, February 18, 2010

 
Oh how I have missed you!
 
Yummy breakfast this morning!! However didn't realize that I left off my blueberries until I was downloading my pics!
 
Today I saw someone eating hummus and it really made me want some!! So, on the way home from work I made a quick stop at The Fresh Market to pick up some veggies and hummus.  I had to do some self talk before walking in bc every time I go there I walk out with Heath Bar Cookies :) I don't know how it happens, but it does!  Happy to report that I left with NO cookies!! but somehow these little monsters snuck in my basket
 
wandering what this is?? This is a bourbon pecan and it is oh.so.good!  They are expensive and addictive so I usually put like 5 or 6 in a baggie!! I have no portion control!

The veggies I bought for the delicious wrap I am going to have for lunch tomorrow! so excited :)
 
A little roasting

 

Tonight we had breakfast for dinner. I made Justin eggs, bacon and cinnamon raisin bread and I had some cereal and one piece of toast.  Why the light dinner?? Feeney's frozen yogurt!!  Heather told me they were having cake batter and peanut butter cheesecake flavors today.  Couldn't resist!!

Any big weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment