Monday, February 15, 2010

Reality Junkie!

That's me! I admit, I love the Bachelor along with some others!  What is it that sucks me in?!
I am currently watching the Bachelor and wishing I was in St. Lucia - I mean, who wouldn't?! And what's up with Vienna anyways? Not a fan.

So this morning I had a little of this
 
egg white omelet with a tiny bit of goat cheese and asparagus
 
and arnolds sandwich thin with pb, banana and honey on one and sugar free blackberry preserves on the other
 
my favorite

 

Lunch was a black bean burger wrapped in a whole grain tortilla with avocado and a side of asparagus and green beans!

 
I need to learn how to use this camera.. my pics are horrible.. but the food was great!
Took the day off from the gym / super sore from yesterday.  Had a drs appointment and had an u/s to make sure I didn't have any cysts from the last cycle... well I had two BIG ones.  This means I have to get on the ole BC this month which will get rid of the cysts and we can start again next month.  It has been a rough day.  I don't know what to feel.  I just try to remember to keep the faith and this is happening for a reason!
Looks like I will have to keep it low impact a little longer. 
SO... came home for
A big Ol' Glass of this

 
Followed by a yummy dinner
a mix of quinoa, brown rice and edamame beans
tilapia
salad and brocoli
 
  
and dessert :) oats, pb, milk, brown sugar and honey
and after reading everyone's creations I wanted more!

 
Alright. Ya think that is enough food?! What a porter!
Back to Bachelor!

No comments:

Post a Comment