Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Zumbalicious!

Sunday I bought a cantaloupe - cut into it this morning only to find an unripe piece of fruit. What a bummer!
The one I tasted at the grocery store was as sweet as it could be!
Waste
 
filling breakfast: oatmeal with cottage cheese, whey protein powder, blueberries, apples, bananas, cinnamon and peanut butter.  I am going to give props to Heather bc this is really good!

Morning snack = blueberry yogurt with granola and the other half of my banana 
 
Kept it simple for lunch today: leftover Broc and quinoa
everyone in the office was complaining about the smell! oh well :)
and for some reason the picture won't upload.

Tuesday is Zumba at the gym!  I love this class.  It makes me smile!  I got there early and did 17 min on the stair step then it was time to shake it!!  
For dinner we had chicken burgers, mash taters and spinach... no pics for this either.

Talked to my friend LC tonight.  She is getting married on May 8th and I have the honor of being a bridesmaid!  She called tonight to make sure I had ordered my dress... um yeah, sure I had! ooops. So i ordered while on the phone with her. I am not a fan of ordering without trying on.  Strapless dresses are always a challenge for me.  Here is the dress I will be wearing.  Here's to a dress that fits!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for oatmeal and cottage cheese!! haha. Strapless dresses scare me...that one looks pretty though!

    ReplyDelete