Monday, March 8, 2010

Pat on my own back!

Today was a busy and challenging day!  I really tried hard to stay within my points and write down my eats... and for the most part I did.  I started with a good ole bowl of cereal. Today was 1/4c choc. cheerios, 1/4c banana cheerios, 1/4c fiber one with 1/2 of a banana.  I had to make sure to get my fiber in as well as those yummy cheerios!
Lunch I had a bean wrap and for snacks I had a few grapes and the white from a hard boiled egg.  It was a beautiful day out so I came home and did a little run followed by half a video.  I was too excited to start cooking tonight's dinner.   Enter Baked Spaghetti!
 
Ronzoni's noodles with 2% cottage cheese, spices and roasted red and yellow peppers

 
then added some lean ground turkey with pasta sauce and 2% mozz cheese

 
  
with a side salad and a few asparagus :)

 
  
This was very tasty and will make for delicious leftovers and dinner for Justin tomorrow night :)
Oh.. and after looking at all of Heather's post on wheat berries, I decided to try them out!  Besides all the soaking and many minutes of cooking, I am impressed!! I am sure they will be tested on many things!

 
Stalking Reading others food blogs is probably one of my favorite things to do.  It has been so much fun trying new things and experimenting with new, healthy foods! Thanks everyone!

Here's to hoping Tuesday flies by.  Two of our "most important" office support will be out tomorrow and I will be all by myself.. eeek!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment