Thursday, March 25, 2010

We're back!

It's all over!  THANK GOD!  May be TMI but this is my diary so i can say what I want! ha!
When it was our turn, the nurse came in to do the IUI and was having trouble finding my cervix...Let me tell you how good that feels.  She tried for what seemed like 5 min then decided to get Dr. D to do it.  I was super anxious and nervous.  I have never been a fan of a male dr. that is just weird to me.  BUT it went very quick and did not hurt. Justin's hand may of hurt and he may have had white knuckles, but I was ok.  I had to stay on the bed table for like 20 min. where Justin proceeded to play with the bed making it go up and down -  so I went for a ride.  What ev.  It kept him entertained and he was being supportive.

I checked the mail before we left and found a card from a friend's mom.  It was so sweet and perfect timing.
"Call to Me and I will answer you." Jeremiah 33:3. She told us she was praying for us and not to get discouraged.  Def. made me cry!

Guess I should go to work!
Have a good day :) It's my Friday! Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment