Thursday, April 8, 2010

So last night when I went to the grocery store I picked up some more Whole Wheat waffles.  A few weeks back I fell in love with them topped with almond butter, honey and banana! Out of this world! So that seemed logical for breakfast this morning along with a bowl of strawberries, nanner, wheat berries, and kefir!
For lunch I had some of those fantastic shrimp kabobs with some added spinach and brown rice and snacked on some apples and grapes :)
Hurried home to get in a quick workout video before  Bible study.  Have you done any of the BeachBody videos?  I get a great workout in every time! Dinner was just me!  Since I was so in love with my bfast, it was only right to have another waffle with ab, banana and honey! I needed to finish off my strawberries so I made a smoothie with 1 c strawberries, 1/2 nana, 1/2 lf ice cream and a dash of peach kefir! it was yummy!
Bible study was great as usual.. except, somehow I did week 3's study and we were only on week 2. Oops! Now I need to go back a week so I can really get the message.

Oh, well coffee is made, lunch is made, now I need to hop in the sack bc this girl has to be at work 30 min. early.  For some that is not a lot.. but I have a specific routine that I follow in the mornings and this will mess it all up!

Oh again! Healthy Exposures is doing a GNU Giveaway! I want to win so bad!! I don't think I have ever won anything and these would be super cool.. Lots of Fiber!  I'll have to look for them this weekend! 
Have you ever had one? If so, what is your favorite flavor?

On that note, TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment