Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wet suit temps

Hey Peeps!
So, although the weather is going to be beautiful SaturDAY, it is going to be high 40s at 8am and the water temp is going to be around 62.  UM?? Does anyone else think that is a little ridiculous?  I can handle 69-74 but not below!  Once I found out, I quickly called Off N' Running to see if they had any wetsuits left to rent.  They had 3 left! Lucky me.  So I hurried up there to try one on (hello, workout in itself!).  I ended up browsing the shoes and the nice clerk said that he would give me 50% off the Brooks I like!! Woot! Woot! 
They're a beut!  
However, when I got in the car I peeped in my gym back only to realize that my Favorite were the Glycerin, not the Adrenaline.  I have both, and like both but my faves are the Glycerin. Oh well, they are def. better than the New Balances I have.
Tonight's workout!

I am staring to get anxious about this weekend with the race and getting ready for our guests.  Tonight I skipped Bible Study and feel awful about it, but I know if I went, all I would think about is what I had left to do at home.  So, tonight I made guest beds, laid out towels, dusted, made homemade spaghetti sauce for Friday's dinner and cleaned dining room.  Tomorrow I'll have to squeeze in mowing the lawn, vacuuming and mopping - as I can't do that too early bc we have an old dog that poops inside right after he has come in from being let out. I know.. frustrating as hell!  I should own stock in Resolve!!

Justin was gone again tonight.  One of his company's competitors asked him to go to dinner!  I can't wait for him to get home and hear all about it!!
So for dinner I had some shrimp with homemade cocktail sauce and a big salad!
loaded up with egg white, shrimp, peppers, edamame beans, artichoke hearts, wheat berries and cucumbers - dressed with vinegar, a tiny bit of lf ranch and a tiny bit of hummus!

I suppose I should be cleaning instead of blogging!! Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment