Today was all about checks.
1. We got our federal taxes back! Yipee!!
2. I got paid for working at Centerpointe last week! (will be used for hair and nails this weekend)
3. We wrote a check for our upcoming IVF treatment (ouch!)
1. 5:30 am gym workout! *going to try tomorrow morning too!*
2. Cleaned Coltrane's room: got rid of nasty, poopy rug, swept and mopped floor
3. Cleaned Kitchen: Vacuum and Mopped
4. Two loads of laundry: washed, dried, folded and put away
5. Mowed front and back yard
6. Dropped clothes off at dry cleaners
7. Went shopping through Brooke's closet (still need to try on)
8. Best for last: Feeney's Fro Yo!!!
This morning I had my first appt for the IVF process. I had to do a mock transfer and pay the full amount. ugh. it wasn't too bad (the transfer...the check writing was awful!). I finished a lot earlier than I had anticipated (and told work) so I headed to the Verizon store bc my new Droid phone is demonic. I want to run over it with my car! The lady was like, Holy Cow!! She couldn't fix it so they are going to overnight a new phone. Truthfully, I do not want another one of those. I don't think I am cut out for a touch phone. I think I want a blackberry. She said to give the new one a try and if i still hate it, she will try to work something out for me! love good customer service!! Then I treated myself to Subway for lunch. yum!
OH. and last night I tried Sleepytime Tea. It was really good and I think it actually made me sleepy... or at least calmed down enough to want to go to bed :) I went and bought more tonight!
What kind of phone do you have?