Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Procrastination

.....is my middle name!  It is almost 10 and I haven't packed 1 thing for our wedding weekend. OMG. I am going to have to take a half day tomorrow (sorry work) so I will have time to get ready to leave by 5. ugh. 

I spent most of my night visiting with my Aunt.  She is my dad's oldest sister and is so special to me.  I see a lot of me in her.  Tonight she gave me a fertility necklace that someone gave her after she got married over 35 years ago!!! I almost started crying.  I am not taking it off!  How sweet/cute is that.  AND it is on my grandmother's chain. Love Family!!!

Went to verizon to get my phone worked on, but as usual, the line was out the door. will be back tomorrow!

Have a good night... will have picture overload Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment