Sunday, May 30, 2010

DaTe NiGhT!

Tonight J and I enjoyed Date Night going to the movies to see Date Night!  This is the movie with Steve Carell and Tina Fey.  It was pretty funny!  Of course I can't go to a movie and not be lured in by the smell of buttered popcorn so I settled with a kids package.
I love me some buttered popcorn but I always feel miserable after indulging :(  

We started today with church, visit Papa, and Farmer's Market for tomatoes then home to enjoy this beautiful, hot weather in my new chair!
reading this book
 dreaming about grilling out again
Last night we went to Mom and Dad's for dinner.  Dad was making Brats, which I don't care for, so Mom and I split a chicken kabob and grilled squash! I also sampled some cole slaw and potato salad dad had left over from a work cookout.  Grilling makes everything taste better!!

We were supposed to go to the lake tomorrow but sadly quickly realized boating was not a good idea :( sad.  If  I am supposed to be low key and no bouncing activities, how can I ride on a boat that is constantly bouncing and hitting wakes?  I know it is for a good reason but I was so looking forward to it.  Mom said that is when they sold their boat, when she got pregnant with me.  Going to the lake is one of my favorite things to do in the summer :( bummer :(
I'll probably lay in my pink chair or  brave the crowd at the pool instead.  One week from tomorrow and I'll know!

No comments:

Post a Comment