Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Girl's Night!

What a wonderful night!!...dinner with good friends!  J is out of town :( so I met Anna and Brooke for dinner and drinks at Basil's!! which was awesome..  They might be two of my favorite girls in the Boro!!  The food was fantastic...and wouldn't ya know, my camera died second picture...so none tonight - battery is charging.  We shared a flat bread, asparagus risotto and shrimp quesadilla ... and 1/2 price wine.. HELLO!!!

Tomorrow is pretty much my last day.  We have the egg retrieval on Friday at 11.  I'll go to work til 10.  Super excited and very nervous! I had 10 out of 16 eggs fertilize (8 to freeze) and two will be transferred Friday.  I have been having major anxiety recently.  I can't breathe.  I have only had a major episode like this once before and it stinks.  The only thing that makes it better is yawning. 

Anywho. time to hit the sack. by. myself.  I get scared and hear noises when I am alone and Coltrane has to sleep in his room bc of his poop problem so I don't have my protective dog :(  I'll survive!  Can't wait for J to get home tomorrow.
I sure do love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment