Saturday, May 22, 2010

Strawberry kind of day!

Wow... is Saturday already over?!  It was a pretty rainy day here but that didn't stop me and mom from going to the gym, Costco and the Farmer's Market!!  I love the FM!! I got a huge thing of strawberries, two pints of blueberries, tomatoes and Goat Lady cheese!! YUM :)

Tonight J and I headed over to the Gaffney's for dinner with friends.  Boy oh boy was the food delish!!  I took a pasta salad, mexican dip and berry trifle.  There were lots of yummy dips (mexican layer, pimento, cream cheese with pepper jelly) and Eli made Pioneer Woman's bacon wrapped pineapple!  they were a big hit.  My dumb butt forgot to pull out my camera the whole night. booo!

I just finished a light snack (cereal with straw and blueberries) and taking my last sip of water before bed.  (b/c of anesthesia I can't eat or drink past 12) We will be at Dr. D's tomorrow at 8:30 to get ready for the retrieval!  I am so nervous.  My stomach hurts.

I'm sure I'll be resting most of Sunday which will give me lots of time to post pics from the market today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment