Monday, May 10, 2010

Wedding part 1

Wow!! What a weekend.  Another beautiful wedding.  This might be one of the coolest weddings I've been in/been to.  Lindsey looked like she stepped out of a magazine, beautiful bridesmaids with a vintage look, amazing location and great friends and family. I have so many wonderful pictures so I am going to have to break this down to a few post. 
We started with the Bridal Luncheon Friday morning at the Wilmington Tea Room.  Do you have a Tea room in your area?  If so, you need to go.  This was such a fun girly thing to do!! Lots of tea, sandwiches, scones, hats and all things frilly!!
The Bride with her flower girls!

More to come later.  Trying to pry open my eye lids to make it through another Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I love tea rooms...there's something about tea services that just make me feel like a little girl again! Glad you enjoyed your weekend!

    ReplyDelete