Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Help

Has anyone read this? OMG, I'm in love!  I have about 100 pages left and don't want it to end. 
What are some other good reads right now?  I have a long summer reading list!

Life has been pretty boring around here.  We are looking forward to Monday when we get to hear heartbeat(s).  It will be such a relief!  I am still feeling poopy late afternoon to bed time.  Eating makes me feel good... but it has been hard to find foods I want.  Today, at the store, I loaded up on baked potatoes and flavored water.  Do you think I had a baked potato for dinner? Nope.  All the sudden I wanted a quarter pounder with fries.  So, so bad for me but I needed it! ha!

1 comment:

  1. its the best book! i couldnt put it down. aparently its been fast tracked for a movie!

    ReplyDelete