Thursday, June 3, 2010

Is it Monday yet?

I have never looked forward to a Monday until now.  I am having a hard time being patient for the result of the test.  Justin is out of town :( so I am bored.  I went to a business meeting that I have not been to in a while.  It was nice to be refreshed and get a little motivation!
I am still having a hard time finding something I am interested in eating.  I did not even have breakfast this morning! Crazy! A banana came with me to work so I had that mid morning.  I wasn't hungry at dinner time so I just went to my meeting.  Came home around 8:30 hungry.  Made a comfort meal...whole wheat waffles with butter and sugar free syrup and a fried egg.
Blog is being stupid and won't let me type below the damn waffle! Happy Friday and hurry up Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment