Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lucky 7

So I got to thinking.  7.  Seven is Justin's lucky number.  He was born on July 7th (7/7), we were married on July 7th, 2007 (7/7/07 - I know, what was I thinking) AND we found out we were expecting on the 7th!!  I think that's pretty cool!
I am still shocked and amazed that at times, I already feel different! Especially my appetite.  I have no time for sweets!...which is not good considering that includes my strawberries, blueberries, apples and sadly my peanut butter :( hopefully that will come back soon!  I also came home thinking I was going to the park for a walk and I fell asleep for an hour! That is unheard of!  I never nap.  It felt so good!  I never believed when people said they had symptoms this early - I guess you have to see for yourself!
For dinner we had chicken melts.  I don't know if that is the official name, but that's what I'm going with!  We had these all the time growing up.  They are easy peasy!  All you do is make chicken salad (mine is just chicken and light mayo) put it on an english muffin, top with pineapple and slice of cheese.  Broil til cheese melts!
These were minus pineapple b/c J doesn't like pineapple.  It is also good topped with toasted almonds!
I was glad when mom called after dinner to meet her at the gym.  It felt good to walk.  While I was walking I remembered I told our Principal I would make his favorite cake so I quickly hit up the teet (Harris Teeter) for the essentials.  I am currently waiting on the Weight Watchers Triple Chocolate Bundt cake to finish cooking and cool so I can hit the sack!

Oh, and I have to share what was on my door step yesterday when I came home from work.
there was pretty tissue paper in it and it was filled with all kinds of goodies
cupcakes in a mug book (yay!), gift card for a massage(in a couple months) or a facial, note pads and fun baby stuff!!  Oh..and can't forget the Hoops and YoYo card!
Thanks Brooke!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment