Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rain, Rest and Ziti

That was my day.  It was a good day to frog around the house since we had more thunderstorms.  I did venture out first thing to Furnitureland South to have a few early peeks at baby furniture! visit mom.  My eyelids were so heavy I barely made it home...tried to rest for a few hours but had a massive headache due to no caffeine.  After the thunderstorm I went in search of party decorations for dinner club this weekend.  Found nothing.  I'll have to try again tomorrow.
Decided to try Rachel Ray's baked ziti.  It was very good!!
mixed together sauce and ziti
added bechamel sauce
it calls for whole milk but I splurged by using 2% milk
Top with a sprinkle of Parmesan, 2% mozzarella, and smoked mozzerella
enjoy!
I threw in some squash and zucchini on my side!

Justin had a 9 pm soccer game (lets hope he makes it home in one piece!) and I had a meeting.... definitely ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment