Friday, June 18, 2010

Beyond Tired

Way beyond.  Exhausted perfectly describes the past 24 hours.  Last night I spent the night with Brooke bc her husband was out of town.  She woke me up at 12:15 bc there was some odd activity outside (there have been some car break-ins the past couple of months) then at 3:48 one of the little ones woke up crying and did so for a long time.  I probably got 3.5 hrs of sleep and have been paying for it all day.

I had lunch with Lindsey and Lindsay today.  It was so nice to catch up. Brought my camera but it never made it out of my purse :(  Too tired to lay out today (bc that requires a lot of energy! ha!) went home to try and nap but was unsuccessful just like my trip to Costco.

I have been trying to get ready for our "Country Club" dinner club tomorrow night.  ironing curtains, table cloth, put out fresh flowers, marinate pork tenderloin and still lots to do .....tomorrow!  It's going to be a busy day.
I look forward to seeing everyone dressed all preppy!  Jenilee let me borrow her Lily dress!  Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment