Friday, July 9, 2010

Anniversary

Our Anniversary dinner plans were changed at the last minute due to J having an upset stomach.   We had planned on going to the Melting Pot, but two upset stomachs is no good when you are going to the Melting Pot.  We opened gifts and sat around til his stomach felt better and went to Macaroni Grill instead.
Signed Hershel Walker football jersey! He was so excited...now we need a frame!
He gave me a sweet card and some money for a bag.  He said he looked for a long time for a cool diaper bag or a Michael Kors bag with no luck.

Last night we were still wanting to go to Melting Pot so we went with our buds, Kerry and Brooke.
Forgot to take a picture of my favorite course: CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!
Had a delicious spinach and mushroom salad
Enjoyed The Signature dish for my main course
Filet, chicken, white shrimp, and teryaki steak
Surprisingly, I was up to try dessert!
Ying Yang
My favorite treat was a cut up banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment