Friday, July 2, 2010

Fun 4th plans

Every year we go to Atlanta for the fourth.  It is tradition for all Fredricks to participate in the Peachtree Road Race (a 10k).  This will be my first year not participating :( but for a good reason :).  We are super excited bc this is the first time we have seen his parents since we found out we were expecting AND we get to skype his sister (in Australia) to tell her the good news!
I had an appointment with a nurse educator this morning.  She was like talking to a wall, but I guess it had to be done. 
Been feeling pretty poopy in the afternoons.  Yesterday I cried about everything.  I started crying bc there was nothing I could think of to eat!  I finally decided I wanted my Mom's spaghetti so she came over just to make it for me!   I have been having a hard time with food.
Looking at food just makes me nauseous....that means NO Food Network, NO cooking magazines and it has been hard reading my favorite Food blog posts!
Have a great weekend!  We'll be back on Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment