Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pictures

Finally! I have pictures! 
Tampa

My BFF and her sweet husband, Steve
My God Children, Ella (4) and Dylan (6)
Ashley's parents live in a beautiful house overlooking the Tampa Bay
Love her!

Beach Haven, NJ

There was lots of cornhole played!
We got up early to go crabbing!
so gross.. a spider crab, he went back in
Crabbers
It got a little slow, so we started using bait and a net

We woke up at 3:30 Sunday morning to head to the Jersey Girl Triathlon in Long Branch, NJ
Swimmers getting ready
Cousin Jamie getting ready to transition to the run
(I would have fallen off the bike if I tried to dismount like that!
Mother-in-law   She loves these competitions and got first place in her age group in the SheRox Tri in Philly!

That's enough!  Back to reality in one week!

No comments:

Post a Comment