Friday, August 13, 2010

Realization

Today I was surrounded by inspiring people - historians, leaders, big dreamers and two women in particular.  They have huge hearts and do so much for other people.  I should preface with the fact that I have a very low self esteem and always worry that others will think I'm not good enough, not smart enough or that I will fail.  But tonight, while having a late dinner with these two ladies, I realized one of the reasons I am so excited to be a Mom.... I have never, not even a second, thought I would fail or been scared of failure.  Now, I am speaking before my children are even born, BUT I look forward to that moment where I can take on something I feel passionate about, a moment where I don't have to feel that I am going to fail, or look stupid.  Sure there will be lots of learning to do and many curve balls, but I am ready to take them on!  (I hope I am not putting a huge jinx on my dream!)

On another note, I am sorry for the boring post and lack of pictures...going to find a time tomorrow when I can download and just have a wordless Saturday!

Off to dream happy and positive thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment