Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pregnancy Highlights!

My camera is dead and we keep forgetting to take a profile picture or I will remember when we are turning lights out for bed... hopefully tomorrow!

How far along:  13. 5 weeks
Total Weight loss/gain:  2 lbs
Maternity Clothes:  Not yet! - but I have a feeling they will come soon!
Best moment this week:  scheduling date to find out genders!
Gender: find out Sept 15th!!
Movement: none yet, but at my 12 week u/s I saw them jumping around!! so cool!
Food Cravings:  Mac and Cheese (either Boston Market or Velveta Cups) have been my go to, but pretty much any comfort food.  I still don't have any desire for sweets
What I miss:  A good, cold turkey sandwich and diet coke
Sleep:  Still sleeping pretty good.  Starting to have to get up for br during the night
What I'm looking forward to: next u/s on the 24th
Belly Button: in
Symptoms:  still get occasional stomach aches and tire easily

No comments:

Post a Comment