Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Weight Watchers

After 2 years going to WW, I became a lifetime member.  This means you have hit and maintained your goal weight for three months.(i think it's three).  This summer marked 2 years at lifetime and 4 years as a WWer. 
Yesterday I peeked in to tell my old leader that I was pregnant!  She was thrilled.  She also told me that I needed to weigh in bc I haven't weighed in as a pregnant woman.  This means I would pay $13 for missing the past months and after the twins are born I can go back FREE for up to three months to get back to my goal weight!
So, here I was this morning picking out my lightest outfit to weigh in!  Weird thing... I was down 1.8 since last time I went!  According to that weight, I have only gained 1.5 lbs this pregnancy.

Time to go eat waffles! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment